To Question is the Answer!
Our Seven Principles
1. The inherent worth and dignity of every person.
2. Justice, equity and compassion in human relations.
3. Acceptance of one another and encouragement of spiritual growth in our congregations.
4. A free and responsible search for truth and meaning.
5. The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations
and within society at large.
6. The goal of world community with peace, liberty and justice for all.
7. Respect for the interdependent web of existence, of which we are a part.
You're a Uni-what?
In this video, Peter Bowden and the Rev. Amy Freedman explore Unitarian Universalism including common misconceptions people have about this popular liberal religion.